Ultra eco mode

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Havent heard or seen gooroo for yonks now :cry: so dont know where they got to with this hack.

I, like Tim, think you may have an issue though as I can easily push mine into the orange and even the red at 30% or less for short durations (dont like doing it) for pulling out into fast traffic etc and dont have any issues with it dropping into eco mode.

I'd check the battery packs :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

gooroo

Postby gooroo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi Chris, everyone...

Been a busy boy, having children, getting married, changing jobs etc etc...

I now have Peugeot Planet so have been doing my own maintenance charges and have also done a brush change.

I use my van everyday, and do around 100miles a week in it.

I am always going over the green and yellow and into the red daily.

No adverse effects in 3 years, still get over 50miles to a full charge and still have a top speed around 70mph and still leave most cars standing at the traffic lights.

Still would like to develope the ultra eco mode device...

Would also like to do a software download from the chap who's berlingo has brake lights while regen, to see if I can upload his software onto mine.

Regards Simon

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Whey hey, hello Simon, long time no see/chat, wow you have been a busy bunny.

Wondered what happened as I hadnt heard from you for ages, ah so you got the planet then, be interesting to see what you can get into and tweak with that system.

Glad to hear the Blingo is still going strong (famous last words :lol: ) , how many miles have you got on her now ? must be cracking on 30+K now, and from what I remember from a pre 2000 pack, might be wrong there though cant fully remember.

The closest person who my have the auto regen brake light might be Rob at Bassingstoke, over to you Rob ?

Yes the ultra eco would be a handy feature, be interesting to see how that comes along.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”