electrical warning light

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
harry morris

electrical warning light

Postby harry morris » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:12 pm

My beloved SHINY red van has developed an electrical fault somewhere, I jacked her up and removed the motor inspection plate and the cooling fan from above and proceeded to blast out the brush plates making sure they are spotless.
Now the light has come on before so I connected my evLite scrolled down to the faults and was presented with faults E O and Q O now Q O is the motor brushes etc etc but I have no idea what E O is its not on the list of faults supplied with the evLite !!! no point in asking EVAN TUER he dose not answer e.mails any more!!! the last thing I did on the van was to replace the motor brushes with a set from EVAN, I cleared the faults with the evLite but without even going out on the road the faults have retuned!!! so once again gents I am stumped any help would be most appreciated this little van has been superb with not one jot of trouble with its superb 2003 batteries, cheers HARRY MORRIS

ChrisB

Re: electrical warning light

Postby ChrisB » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Does it stop it from driving ??

If not then I suspect its just the normal insulation fault which seems to be common place, mine would suffer this during damp weather and would clear once it warmed up but not it seems to be on most of the time regardless :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

harry morris

Re: electrical warning light

Postby harry morris » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks CHRIS, no as you say apart from the appearance of the light she runs beautifully no problem, cheers HARRY

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”