berlingo batteries

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
harry morris

berlingo batteries

Postby harry morris » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Right you lot, sit up and pay attention I have a 2001 van with mostly 2001 batts, kicking and jolting all over the place takiing my foot off the accelerator results in the vehicle jigging and jolting when the speed drops to 20 m p h I can see the eco meter jerking from zero to regen, the van will stop completely with the stop light on the dash, it can be reset by putting into neutral and switching off and on as usual, there is no problem in reverse no jerking nothing!!!! there is also a problem with the eco light comes on with the battery at 95% charge and my evLite showing 178 volts, the motor brushes are in first class condition and no carbon dust in the motor housing and yet there is an electrical fault as the light on the dash says.
Am puzzled with this problem, is it a problem with accelerator potentiometer or gear shift position.
And last but not least I have another 2001 van with everything intact but NO batteries and was going to convert to lead acid as NicCads not available at reasonable cost and Lithium at £11.000 I don't think so !!!!! you thought's please gents, cheers HARRY MORRIS

cianof

Re: berlingo batteries

Postby cianof » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Whats is the number of the fault code?

harry morris

Postby harry morris » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Fault code ??? where do I read that??? HARRY

cianof

Postby cianof » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm

The later versions (2.1+ I think) of evlite have features to read and reset fault codes. If you have an earlier version of evlite without these features you can contact Evan to get your evlite upgraded.

harry morris

Postby harry morris » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Thanks for that info CIANOF got my evLite last year about AUGUST I think cheers HARRY

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm sure that faults been on here before, but I cant remember what the out come was, try searching back through the forum, sure its been on here before.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”