That other old one on eBay

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
chatwindows

Re: That other old one on eBay

Postby chatwindows » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 pm

I was told last year that Webasto still support our heaters. My own experience of Webasto from my lorry business days, is that they are a very good company with a realistic pricing structure for service & maintenance. It might be worth enquiring from them. When we had trouble with the lorries, they would tell you which agent was nearest to you, & you just dropped it in. generally three to four days & it was back. They would never leave you in the lurch & would always say if a unit was going to cost more than it was worth.
chatwindows.

harry morris

Re: That other old one on eBay

Postby harry morris » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

chatwindows wrote:I was told last year that Webasto still support our heaters. My own experience of Webasto from my lorry business days, is that they are a very good company with a realistic pricing structure for service & maintenance. It might be worth enquiring from them. When we had trouble with the lorries, they would tell you which agent was nearest to you, & you just dropped it in. generally three to four days & it was back. They would never leave you in the lurch & would always say if a unit was going to cost more than it was worth.
chatwindows.

Thanks very much for your trouble but I really am going to remove this heater if I ever get time its just something I feel has no place in an electric vehicle so im'e not bothered that it is faulty and I have no intention of repairing it

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”