Charge light fault

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Oh dear Tim , all doesnt sound good :cry:

As I've said in the past ........the Berlingo while working is the best EV out there ........ once broken is the worst EV out there :cry:

I'm dreading the day mine goes poof :shock:

I've got a chap down here that does Surface mount stuff he "might" be able to help, I'll drop him a line and see if he'd be able to assist.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

timpootle

Happy ending

Postby timpootle » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 pm

timpootle wrote:I have now done all I know how to. Help!? I will email Evan, as he seems to be the guru as far as controller repair goes.

Just to finish this story, Evan repaired the DC/DC board and the other controller in April 09. DC/DC was refitted and all was well for many months, until several duff batteries stopped me driving it. This van is now for sale on eBay.

The repaired controller sits in the long-ranger, waiting for me to connect the big lithium pack to it (not long now).
Tim Crumpton

ChrisB

Re: Happy ending

Postby ChrisB » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm

timpootle wrote:The repaired controller sits in the long-ranger, waiting for me to connect the big lithium pack to it (not long now).

Looking forward to the first test run reports 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”