BMS data downloading and clearing.

Dedicated to the conversion sold by the now defunct Electric Car Company

Moderator: mattcarr

Grumpy-b

BMS data downloading and clearing.

Postby Grumpy-b » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:14 pm

In a couple of weeks I will be offering the hire of a Netbook with Serial adaptor and loaded software for anyone wishing to download/ clear their Evie BMS . Its pointless paying me to attend your vehicle, when you can do it yourself. But I cant supply the software, as its copyright and I have an agreement with the owners not to supply it.
Clearing the BMS about every 6 monts is vital, as once its full its full, no new data is held, so if you do have problems with the battery pack the BMS wont hold any data on the recent event..

No firm cost yet , but likely to be a £75 deposit for the Netbook and USB lead. With a weekly cost of around £20 and carriage on top. If anyone is interested please do let me know. I could possibly save people costs if a number wanted to use it, it could just be passed on rather than sent back to me each time.
An extra option at extra cost would be the hire of the Curtis 1314 device to fine tune the main controller. Not decided if I will do this yet as the device is quite expensive, and I dont wish to send the ones I use on an almost daily basis.
Grumpy-b

Grumpy-b

Re: BMS data downloading and clearing.

Postby Grumpy-b » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm

I now have a Netbook loaded with the software, and a USB to serial connection.
Starting with a £140 deposit, I will send the netbook, you use it and returnit at your expense in a week, and I charge £25/week+carriage +vat. If its undamaged, you get the balance back. Bank transfers ensure no credit card/ pay pal fees.
If someone really wants to work on the Curtis controller, then I charge a £450 Deposit and I send the Netbook with Curtis software and the curtis connector, and USb to serial and I charge £50/week +carriage +vat same as above you send it back in the week at your expense and I refund your balance.

Grumpy-b

Return to “ECCPLC C1 ev'ie”